Who we are
The Word For All Nations is organized exclusively for religious, charitable, and educational purposes and is a registered 501 (c) 3 tax exempt corporation. Specifically it has as its purpose to equip leaders – whether in business, church, education, government or healthcare – with a special emphasis on Practical Reconciliation in conflict communities and nations in Africa. We teach people living in poverty and conflict areas how to live and work together in peace and harmony to develop stable, thriving communities. As followers of Jesus Christ, we serve people of every religion and ethnic background who desire our partnership.
The Vision for the Word for All Nations began with a man, Gerrit Wolfaardt, who was so radically transformed out of his own racist roots, that he is now dedicated to spending his life serving others, partnering with churches, governments and business sectors to engage in Practical Reconciliation. Click here to read about Gerrit and Celeste and their journey that led up to the beginning of the Word for All Nations.
What we do
We serve poor communities in Rwanda who are emerging from the ravages of the 1994 Genocide against the Tutsis in following ways:
- Training people of all walks of life in the principles of holistic biblical reconciliation that leads to reconciliation, peace, unity and communal prosperity
- We implement Practical Reconciliation programs to promote peace, unity and communal development in these communities through:
- Assisting cooperatives in targeted Villages of Practical Reconciliation run by Prison Fellowship Rwanda to implement skills development programs, e.g sewing, basket weaving, animal farming, arts(dancing troupe), and constantly looking for new skills to introduce to empower the people to be self-sufficient and for them to teach others;
- Assisting in the Educational sphere by teaching English – introducing and teaching Language Development & Teaching Methodologies to teachers (starting mid-2012) and currently providing school supplies for teachers and children
- Assisting widows and women with HIV/AIDS to learn skills and to provide for themselves
- Assisting in procuring funding for the the feeding and education of orphans and street children where needed
P.O. Box 51304
Colorado Springs, CO 80949