Current (2015) projects: When you donate via Paypal there will be opportunity to specify what project you are giving towards (or, if giving by check, you may include a note with your check). No gift is too small! Many small gifts add up to providing for great needs:
Project Ubumwe: Goal of $30,000
To donate via PayPal or credit card, click below:
Note: We can avoid all fees (for donor and recipient if you do the following when giving via Paypal):
1. Log onto your PayPal account
2. Select the “send money” tab
3. Enter the WordFAN email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the “to” box, and select the button next to “I’m sending money to family or friends.” There is no fee if you select this option (for you or for The WordFAN).
4. Then when you hit “continue,” you come to the page when you see the yellow button saying “Send Money.” Right under that button you have the option to change the payment method (the default payment method is sending funds from your PayPal account.) However, if you would rather send from your bank account that is linked to your PayPal account, simply select “change” under “Payment Method.”
5. Be sure to include a note about the funds if you wanted them designated in a particular way . Include your name and address so we can send you a tax-deductible receipt. Also indicate any desired designation for funds. (A form for that is included right there in the PayPal section where you send the funds).
That’s all you do. We will send you a tax-deductible receipt. Thank you for your partnership!
Donating by check: Make check payable to: The Word for All Nations and send to:
The Word for All Nations
P.O. Box 51304
Colorado Springs, CO 80949
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com